Father Heart 'H' School
Dates & Times
Mar 8-14, 20204:00pm - 1:00pm
What is an ‘H’ School?
If the love of God is really pouring into our hearts, why can our hearts still get triggered and respond negatively to real life experiences?
Is the Father still loving us amidst our apparent failure?
Can we stay present and engaged with Him during this process?
For those who have received the revelation of the Father’s love, there is even more good news for you!
The ‘H’ School is the next step in understanding how our hearts are transformed by His love – from the inside out!
- Integration: The process of integrating His love deeper into our hearts and understanding how our hearts are transformed by His love in our daily lives.
- Comfort: Now that we have received the Father’s love, is there still an ongoing need for comfort in our lives?
- Communing with Father: In the ‘H’ School, we will take time to find and explore ways that we can uniquely and meaningfully engage with the Father day-to-day.
- The purposes of God: How can we grow in love through failure, relational breakdown, and disappointment?
- Processing pain: If the love of God is really pouring into our hearts, then how come our hearts can still get triggered and respond negatively to real life experiences? How can we stay present and engaged with Him during this process?
Those who want to register for the ‘H’ school will need to have attended:
– Both an FHM ‘A’ school and an FHM ‘B’ school
– or INS | The Journey of Sonship School
– or one FHM ‘A’ school
For more information about Fatherheart Ministries, you can visit their website
- $475/pp includes event registration and food. $50 non-refundable deposit (applied to your total balance) is required.
- It is up to students to arrange their own transportation and accommodations.
- Registration is limited to 60
- Registration closes and all balances are due March 1, 2020
- Location: Peaceful Way Farm 7218 SC-165, Ravenel, SC 29470
- Anyone who applies for the school MUST complete and sign the application form and answer all questions. The questions are required by Fatherheart Ministries and your answers will be kept confidential.
- All sessions must be attended; each session builds on the session previous to it so it is essential to attend all sessions.
- Once an application deposit has been received an email will be sent to notify you of receipt of application, the date by which final balance is owed, and any other applicable details.
Please email email@example.com