This group is open to new members.Join this group
Experience the marriage you've hoped for...
From the moment we say “I do,” we all desire to have a strong and intimate marriage, and yet so few people are actually experiencing this with their spouse. Love After Marriage helps couples connect on a deep and intimate level so they can experience the kind of relationship they’ve hoped for.
Marriage can be really hard. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been married a month or 20 years… We’ve all had those times of escalating conflicts, feeling hurt and frustrated toward each other, and experiencing the pain and stress of disconnection – even hopelessness at times. We understand and have helped thousands of couples learn how to restore, maintain, and deepen the connection in their marriage relationship, regardless of their history.
Unfortunately, almost all of us enter into marriage with a lack of skills and tools to help create the marriage we desire – one filled with love, intimacy, enjoyment, hope, and security. But it doesn’t have to stay that way. THERE IS HOPE.
Love After Marriage (LAM) is led by Barry and Lori Byrne, who have helped countless married couples experience a level of relationship they never thought possible. With disarming transparency and vulnerability from their own lives, Barry and Lori share insights on how to draw closer to your spouse and the overwhelming benefits of pushing past the hurts and disconnection that we all have felt from time to time.
By going through the LAM eCourse, you will:
- Learn how to develop deeper intimacy by inviting God to play an active role in your relationship.
- Practice implementing simple and practical tools that will help you build and protect your connection. With the right toolset, even the most stressful and difficult of problems becomes an opportunity to become even closer with your spouse.
- Gain insight and wisdom on how to further connect on an emotional, sexual and spiritual level.
Don’t let pain and disappointment go unresolved in your marriage. If we are unintentional in this area, we are leaving room for disconnection to grow. Build and protect the intimacy in your relationship by being intentional, getting equipped with the right tools, and learning to navigate the intricacies of marriage with Holy Spirit. By investing the time and energy now, it will create a deeper connection between you and your spouse for decades to come.
Here's what LAM has done for others:
- “I didn’t know marriage could be like this. I discovered my wife in a new way. I became more powerful and began to love stronger as a man. I saw the woman I married being restored to her joy and true personality.”
- “Having just come back from our honeymoon, I wasn’t sure what we’d really get out of LAM. It turns out that the course was deeper and more powerful than any spiritual retreat or conference I’ve ever been to in my life. God was given the floor to speak, restore, heal and reconnect us from the very start. I can’t believe how open, honest and encouraging LAM was to us as newlyweds. We feel connected, equipped and ready to take on whatever God has for us as a couple.”
- “Twenty-five years of marriage and twenty-five years of disconnection at every level - spiritual, physical, and emotional. I felt that my heart was encased in a block of ice and that I was trapped in a glass elevator and couldn’t connect. I was desperate for breakthrough and had tried everything. BUT GOD HAS BROKEN THROUGH! The glass elevator has been smashed. The ice is melting and I can breathe and am starting to feel. I have always been envious of how other men truly love their wives. NOW I DO! I LOVE MY WIFE! Do not give up hope.”
We will be meeting at the Church Office in the Wellhouse on Thursday nights from 6:30 - 8:00 pm. We'll watch the videos together and then share in a time of discussion. Please note that childcare is not provided.
- Upcoming Events
Apr26Love After MarriageThursday , 6:30pm – 8:00pmChurch Office
May3Love After MarriageThursday , 6:30pm – 8:00pmChurch Office
May10Love After MarriageThursday , 6:30pm – 8:00pmChurch Office
May17Love After MarriageThursday , 6:30pm – 8:00pmChurch Office
May24Love After MarriageThursday , 6:30pm – 8:00pmChurch Office
May31Love After MarriageThursday , 6:30pm – 8:00pmChurch Office